About Zafa Contracting
Zafa Asphalt, a trust-owned entity, was established in 2011 by Owner & Managing Director, Zachari Fall-Brown. Zafa Contracting, the privately-owned sister company of Zafa Asphalt commenced trading in July 2018 after an analysis of the future market & growth opportunities. The methodology behind the foundation of Zafa Contracting is to expand the existing & future business of Zafa Asphalt and propel the “Zafa” brand forward; utilising the skills, expertise, resources & finances of 7 years of trading.
Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd is located in Deception Bay, Queensland. We are a specialist contractor in the field of asphalt laying and maintenance. We offer a high quality of service to private entities and State and local government bodies.
Zac Fall-Brown the Director of Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd began asphalting with his father at the young age of 15. After a few years on the job learning various skills including supervising and operations, Zac obtained his industry qualifications. In 2011 Zac began sub-contracting as labour hire whilst he purchased all the assets required to start his own business. Shortly after, Zafa Asphalt began commenced working in the residential driveway & small commercial job sector.
An opportunity to engage with a local council maintenance program provided Zafa Asphalt with not only additional ongoing work but increased the brand name. In 2016, Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd was approached to work with Downer Australia who are a leading road construction business. This lead to an increase in capacity and capability and referrals to additional local councils. Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd prides itself on health and safety of its workers and worksites, quality and environmental management.
Zafa Contracting is all about providing a full Project-Management service for all of its asphalting projects. From the original advice and planning right through to the final, professionally laid asphalt, its all covered as part of the package. With the machinery, manpower and experience to complete projects to the highest of standards, Zafa differentiates itself by using a customer-first approach, delivering every project on time and budget.
With Zafa Contracting’s handpicked partners and IMS systems our history of customer satisfaction is 99% and for the remaining 1% we have systems and processes for dispute resolution and ongoing support to ensure any problems are dealt with quickly and professionally.
Zac leads a team of fully trained and highly skilled managers & asphalters as well as works with other local contractors to provide the full range of Asphalting services.
Business name: Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd
Business structure: Private Company
ABN: 58 625 827 545
Business location: 19 Kabi Circuit, Deception Bay, Queensland 4508.
Date established: Zafa Asphalt, a trust owned entity, was established in 2011. Zafa Contracting, the privately owned sister company of Zafa Asphalt commenced trading in July 2018 to take over the existing & future business of Zafa Asphalt and propel the “Zafa” brand forward; utilising the skills, expertise, resources & finances of 7 years of trading.
Business owner(s): Zachari Fall-Brown
Products/services: Laying of Asphalt & project management services of Asphalting projects.