Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd has an Integrated Management System (IMS) covering the three Core Standards Quality, Work Health and Safety and Environmental Management.
The system manuals are structured around the necessary policies, procedures and work instructions (Safe Work Method Statements, Safe Work Procedures, Project Management Plans (as required) and Forms) which we are required to be implemented to meet International & Australian Standards, Industry Standards and industry best practice. Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd has acceptations in the following 3 Categories:
• Quality - AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 (Quality Management Systems - Requirements) and the Civil Construction Management Code.
• Occupational Health & Safety - AS 4801: 2001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Specifications & Guidance for Use), the QLD WH&S Act 2011, QLD WH&S Regulations 2011.
• Environmental Management - AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016 (Environmental Management Systems - Specifications with Guidance for Use) the relevant EPA requirements.
The PURPOSE of Integrated Quality, Work Health & Safety and Environmental Management System (IMS) is to:
• Ensure product and service quality continues to meet the highest standards demanded by the organisation and expected by its customers and to ensure products, process, and services are carried out in a safe and environmentally responsible and protective manner.
• Assist our workforce to better understand the interacting processes, activities and resources required to provide value and realisation of their customer’s needs as well as the means to identify necessary actions to address potential risks to fulfilling these services.
• Communicate to all Workers the company’s quality, safety & environment policies and quality, safety & environment objectives, to make them familiar with the methods of compliance, to facilitate the implementation and maintenance of the integrated management system and to ensure its continuity and required updates during changing circumstances, to provide effective communication and control of related activities and a documented base for system audits.
• Inform and communicate with Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd customers and other relevant interested parties about Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd’s quality, safety & environment policies, its implemented integrated management system and measures of compliance with fulfilling their customer’s needs as well as the AS/NZS ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801 and AS/NZS ISO 14001 requirements.