Our experience covers public and private road assets, civil construction, bridges and tunnels, major freeways and airport runways. Testament to our success is our repeat clientele.
Through our diverse portfolio and background of major and minor infrastructure projects, we have built strong relationships with many suppliers, and specialist sub-contractors to streamline our project delivery.
The current understanding and experience of our qualified staff, in both regional and metropolitan locations, has been accumulated over years of successful project deliveries.
Listed below are some of the attributes and features Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd will bring to every prospective client:
- Safety and environment the number one priority on all sites
- Operational knowledge and know-how of working in and around busy roads/ intersections
- Financial strength and ability to identify and manage risk
- Comprehensive knowledge of suppliers and knowledge of expert consultant and subcontractors serving the sector
- Guaranteed delivery of quality materials from all sources
- Focus on client satisfaction
- A team of experienced construction staff who can challenge design concepts and drive optimum solutions for better project outcomes
- A reputation for meeting pre-determined targets on cost and schedule
The Work Health and Safety Regulation defines construction work on or adjacent to, a road, as high-risk construction activity. As such, Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd will ensure that a thorough Traffic Management Plan is followed with the utilisation of our Traffic Management policies procedures, SWMS & supporting checklists & paperwork.
Where necessary, and in particular with regards to large projects, Zafa Contracting Pty Ltd will utilise the services of an accredited Traffic Control Company.